- Information We Collect
- Use of Information We Collect
- Provision of Information We Collect
- Retention of Information We Collect
- Recognition and Approval
- Stop Receiving E-mail
- How to Contact Us
- “We” means PT Drop Global Tech, a company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia as a provider of D-Laundry, D-Contact, D-Pay, D+Swab, D-Antar, and D-Report (SiBadra, Sigap!, Lapor Hendi, Mataramku, Siaran Tangsel) services.
- “Application” means a software Application that We have developed which is a means to provide the Services provided by Us.
- “Service” means the Service offered by Us through the Application.
- “Third Party” means a party cooperating with Us.
- “Personal Information” means personally identifiable information about you collected through the Application, such as your name, address, date of birth, occupation, telephone number, profile picture, e-mail address and/or the like, and other information that may identify a particular person who is using the Application.
- “Website” means Our website at drop.id
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect certain Personal Information from you so that the Application can find the best Service for you. You will directly provide Personal Information (for example, when you register) and some information will be automatically collected when you use the Application.
- When you visit Our Website, Our Website administrator will process technical data such as your IP address, the web pages you have visited, the internet browser you are using, the web pages you previously/next visited and the duration of each visit/session which allows Us to deliver Website functions. In addition, in some cases, the browser may advise you so that your geo-location allows Us to provide you with a better experience. With this technical data Our Website administrators can manage the Website, for example by resolving technical difficulties or improving the accessibility of certain parts of the Website. In this way, We can ensure that you can (continue to) find information on the Website in a fast and simple way.
- The information you provided is straightforward.
- When registering for the Application, you will provide Us with your e-mail address, name, phone number, and account password.
- When you use the Application to find a Service, you provide information to Us, namely your location and destination. You also provide Us with information regarding printing and its cost when you use printing Services. When you use Our Application, We will also process your technical data such as IP address, Device Identity (ID) or MAC address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable Us to deliver the functions of the Application, resolve technical difficulties, provide you with the correct and current version of the Application and to improve the functioning of the Application.
- We will ask for the phone number of a person who can be contacted by the Service to complete or assist your order or report when you use the Application. You must obtain prior consent from the person whose phone number you provide to Us to provide the phone number to Us and for Us to provide the phone number to the Service.
- When you use the balance top-up service through the Application, we will collect information such as the name of the bank where your account is opened, the name of the account holder, and the amount you transfer for top-up.
- You can provide a referral code to your friends through the Application, in which case, We will only prepare a message for you to send or publish through your social media provider or email. You can change the message that We have prepared before you send it. We will not collect your friend’s data.
- Information that we collect when you use the Application.
- When you use the Application through your mobile device, We will track and collect geo-location information in real-time. We use this information to enable you to use the Services in real-time. We may also use this real-time geo-location information to provide assistance, resolve technical or business difficulties that may arise when you use the Application. You may temporarily turn off geo-location tracking information at the device level. Your mobile device will notify you when your geo-location is tracked by displaying the GPS arrow symbol.
- We also track and collect Third Party geo-location information. This means that We also collect the information of the place where all the Services are used by you. We will also use Third Party geo-location information in anonymous and aggregated form to obtain statistical information and management information and to provide you with enhanced Application functions.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We use your email address, name, phone number and account password to verify your ownership of an account, to communicate with you in connection with your order and to provide you with information about the Application. We may also use your name, email and phone number to send you messages, general updates on the Application, special offers or promotions. We will also send you emails asking you to subscribe to Our Mailing List. You may at any time opt out of receiving information regarding these updates.
- We use your geo-location and destination to find the best Services near you, to help calculate costs (if any) and to analyze Application usage patterns to improve Application performance.
- We use information such as the name of the bank where your account was created, the name under which the account is held and the amount transferred for Top-up to ensure that payments you make on the Services are successful.
- We use Personal Information in anonymous and aggregated form to more closely monitor which features of the Services are most frequently used, to analyze usage patterns and to determine whether We will offer or focus Our Services. You hereby agree that your data will be used by Our internal data processing to provide better Services to you.
PROVIDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Upon receipt of your order, We will provide information such as your name, phone number, location, destination, geo-location, items to be delivered/delivered or purchased and/or the cost (if any) of your purchase to the Service that received your request for the Service. This information is required by the Service to contact you, and/or locate you and/or fulfill your order or report.
- We will also provide the telephone numbers of other contact persons that you have provided to Us to the Service when you use the Application.
- You hereby agree and authorize Us to provide your Personal Information to the Service as part of the provision of the Service. Although your Personal Information will automatically be deleted from the Third Party’s mobile device after you use the Service, there is a possibility that Third Parties may store your data on their devices in any way. We are not responsible for storing data in this way and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Us harmless and We will not be responsible for any misuse of your Personal Information by Third Parties after the end of the Services provided.
- We may employ Third Party companies and individuals to facilitate or deliver certain Applications and Services on Our behalf, to provide consumer assistance, to provide geo-location information to Our Service Providers, to perform Services related to the Website (e.g. without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and enhancement of Website features) or to assist Us in analyzing how Our Services are used or for Our external professional advisors and auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants. These Third Parties only have access to your Personal Information to perform such tasks on Our behalf and are contractually bound not to disclose or use such Personal Information for any other purpose.
- We do not share your Personal Information with any party other than the relevant Service Providers and Third Party companies and individuals mentioned in section 4.4 above, without your consent. However, We will disclose your Personal Information to the extent legally required, or necessary to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements, or in the event of a dispute, or any form of legal proceedings between you and Us, or between you and other users in connection with, or relating to the Services, or in an emergency relating to your health and/or safety.
- Your Personal Information may be transferred, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Indonesia where Our servers are located. You understand and agree to the transfer of your Personal Information outside Indonesia.
- We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to any party.
DETENTION INFORMATION WE COLLECTED
We will hold your information until you delete your account on the Application.
We do not guarantee the security of our database and we also do not guarantee that the data you provide will not be held/interrupted while being sent to us. Any transmission of information by you to us is at your own risk. You must not disclose your password to anyone. No matter how effective a technology is, no security system is impenetrable.
RECOGNITION AND APPROVAL
- You also acknowledge that you have the right to share all information that you have provided to Us and to grant Us the right to use and share such information with Service Providers.
STOP RECEIVING E-MAILS
We have a policy of opting in/out of the database. If you wish to stop receiving emails from us, please click the unsubscribe link included in each e-mail.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have further questions about the privacy and security of your information, please contact us at:
Jl. DR Saharjo No. 55, Tebet, Jakarta Selatan.